Operations During COVID-19
In light of recent developments regarding COVID-19, we have made changes to the operations on our property to ensure our staff, residents and shelter guests remain safe and healthy.
- Donations: Drop off of donations only; we are only taking food / hygiene items as donations. All Residential pickups are suspended until further notice
- Community Service: We are not currently providing community service hours. Please check back later.
- Evening Community Meal: Packaged dinners are provided to those outside the gate each evening
- Free Bread: At front gate only if we have it
- Giveaway House: If in desperate need, clothing can be picked up at front gate
- Recovery Program: Intake of new clients has been put on hold
- Shelter Intake: We are not accepting new shelter guests. All current shelter guests are “stay on property status” until further notice & being fed 3 meals a day
- Thrift Store: Temporarily closed until further notice
- Volunteers: All shifts cancelled until further notice. Clients and shelter guests assisting with volunteer duties.
May God Bless you and your loved ones during this difficult time. Thank you for your commitment to the Las Vegas Rescue Mission and we hope to resume all operations, in full, soon.