NVCCF RE-OPENS BEGINNING JUNE 15 BY APPOINTMENT
Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation and The Caring Place Program will open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY beginning Monday, June 15, 2020. Safety precautions and social distancing guidelines will be in place to protect clients, volunteers, and staff. Participation in classes, activities, and support groups will be limited and available to only those who R.S.V.P. Guidelines for services will be provided to clients prior to their scheduled arrival. We look forward to providing you with healing arts, wellness, and support services in a safe and healthy environment. In response to COVID-19, please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment as we are implementing a pre-entry check-in process.
- Clients/Volunteers will be greeted outside THE CARING PLACE program door for ENTRY.
- Clients/Volunteers are required to wear a face mask/protective face covering.
- Clients/Volunteers will be asked a series of questions prior to entering.
- Temperature monitoring is in place. Those with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be permitted inside.
- Clients/Volunteers will exit the foundation though NVCCF doors only.
- Clients/Volunteers will be required to follow NVCCF guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Please keep your guest/caregiver to one.