Changes in Operations Due to COVID-19
Our NPHY family means the world to us. You’re a lifeline that keeps our doors open for so many youth, but for the safety of our youth and staff, the following operational changes went into effect on March 16th:
– NPHY’s Drop-In Center is closed to the public. Only youth will be able to access NPHY’s Drop-In Center for their urgent basic needs.
– Our volunteer program is temporarily suspended. We look forward to resuming when we feel it is safe to do so.
NPHY’s youth programs are still up and running. We will not close our doors, even in these times of uncertainty. Here’s how these programs are still ensuring the safety of our youth and staff:
– All youth enrolled in NPHY’s Independent Living Program and Emergency Shelter will continue to receive housing/shelter, food, hygiene supplies, clothing, therapy, life skills, case management by licensed social workers, and more.
– Youth accessing the Drop-In Center will be provided with case management by licensed social workers, food, water, hygiene supplies, showers, and other immediate needs.
– We are following national and local guidance and utilizing best practices around social distancing to provide these essential services in the safest way possible.
– We have increased our daily cleaning and sanitation routines of the entire Drop-In Center, Emergency Shelters, and Independent Living Program properties.